Sunday, August 24, 2008

Some of our Summer favorites.


The LC rodeo with the Veigel Cousins.

Riding the "Horsie".

Staying out late skimming at Palisades and roasting mallows over a campfire.

Day trip to Bear Lake with the kids. Dayton loves the water!

Ashlynn and Dayton feeding the ducks(ok chasing the ducks) at the temple.

The Splash park.

Camping and fourwheeler, with cousin Maya.

One of many boating trips on Palisades.

As summer slips away I was looking at all of our fun pictures!!! I now realize why it has gone so fast. We have had so much fun together as a family. We have taken many fun trips to the lake,and have been camping. I have been able to spend time with my sisters, hauling the kids around to splash parks, rodeos, or just exploring the back yard. We have had such a FUN summer. I am so glad that we have been able to spend so much time with family and friends. We are so blessed with the lives that we live. Thanks to all who made our summer so enjoyable!!!

5 comments:

sami jo and ryan said...

cute pictures marie!

bre said...

mmkay...so 1) your boy is STINKIN CUTE!! and 2) you look so gorgeous..skinny, and gorgeous! Fun pictures. I wish summer wasn't over! Glad you had a good one!

Denise said...

I love the pics and it is crazy that summer is pretty much over. Agreed with above that you are beautiful!!

Anonymous said...

Cute pictures! I love getting on her and seeing how you are doing! Your little boy is just the cutest too! :)

THE HYDE'S!!!!!!! said...

Love all of your pictures!!! I just love Dayton! I hope to see you guys sometime soon!