Wednesday, July 30, 2008
CoUSinS RoCk!!
Summer is here because all of the cousins are here!!! And they LOVE IT!!! ok we all love it too. It is so fun to finally all be together again. Somehow we have had time for Bear Lake, horse rides, tractor rides, ranger rides, and a little relaxation time to just visit. It doesnt matter what it is just fun to be together!!! All of the cousins have played together so well. Dayton loves having so much company!!! Prescott and he have become best buds!! Together is definatly the best place to be when it comes to Family!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Hi Marie! I love your pictures. First of all your son is the cutest little boy EVER! Holy cow! And second, weird question, what kind of camera do you have? Your pictures are all so good, I need to get whatever you have!
I love Cousins! Thanks for all the fun times! Love Ya!
Of course I will take care of her! But you know how you can change not being around her...Move here! People die here too! So Dain will for sure have a job!
Thanks! Your son is the cutest! I love his name! And I feel for you too, cause if you thought like I did - you were thinking it would all go smooth & perfect!?? Ha. But anywho - good to hear from you:)
How fun. It's so nice to have close family. I hope that my sister who lives in Georgia will move closer so that when Greg and I start having kids, they will be able to actually meet each other (and play every now and than!)! lol, but that's fun. Your little boy is super cute!
Post a Comment