Thursday, January 1, 2009

Random Tag

I-Verb Tag

Dain First:



I search: Facebook.

I wonder: If im a skinny wuss.

I regret:

I love: Marie

I care: about my family

I always: love Dayton and Marie

I worry: about making money

I am not: gay.

I believe: in the gospel of jesus christ.

I sing: average.

I dance: horrabley

I argue: about Obamas ideas.

I write: on facebook alot.

I win: at call of duty 4 jk i dont even own an xbox :(

I lose: at Call of Duty 4 when i play with Chad.

I wish: i had a million dollars.

I don't understand: why im taking this little exam thing.

I can usually be found: on my cell phone.

I need: to go to the temple more often.

I forget: to read the scriptures daily.

I am scared: of a dead body waking up.

I am happy: to be married to my wife marie.





Marie:

I search: Primary singing ideas..and constantly!

I wonder: Where and what i will be doing 20yrs from now.. how mine and my familys life will have changed.

I Reget: Not keeping touch with some people.

I love: My boys!!!

I care: about peoples feelings..

I always: say "real quick" even when it is not going to be fast..(Dain makes fun of me for it all the time!)

I worry: about raising children..being a good wife and mom.

I am not: paranoid.

I believe:things happen to us for a reason its just all part of the bigger picture.

I sing: to Dayton every night before bed.

I dance: like no one is watching..haha its not that good either.

I argue: over board games. :)

I write: checks

I win: phase ten everytime i play hannah. (sorry beav. haha)

I lose: at pool every single time i play.

I wish: i was more confident with myself.

I dont understand: why there has to be drama.

I can usually be found: at home..with dayton.

I need:Dain..he helps me so much!

I foget: things.

I am scared: of losing the people i love.

I am happy: with my life, family, and friends..

Ok i tag anyone who reads this. :)

2 comments:

vandi said...

Marie! Where are you. I miss you. Come back!

THE HYDE'S!!!!!!! said...

Marie.... I want new pics of you guys in Saint George or something! I want to see your family pictures too!