"Oh that every girl and woman would have a testimony of her potential for eternal motherhood...Female roles did not begin on earth, and they do not end here. A woman who treasures motherhood on earth will treasure motherhood in the world to come, and 'where [her] treasure is, there will [her] heart be also'. " -Julie B. Beck

I recently read this quote and i love it. I realized how blessed i am to have the oppurtunity to be a mom and stay home with Dayton. He learns and grows so much each day. I love all of his wet kisses. I love when he plays with my hair even though he just played in the dirt. I love the way he smiles at me and laughs at me. (He totally thinks i rock.) I love when he snuggles. I love his butterfly kisses. I love singing him to sleep in the rocking chair. I love when he grabs both of my checks with two hands to show me something. But most of all i love that he loves me.
10 comments:
cute! you are such a good mom marie. you make me so excited to be one. hopefully i can be half as good as you! you're one of my favorite people rie rie. xoxo.
Marie, this was a nice reminder of how blessed we are to be mothers. I needed to hear that!! It's been one of those days where I was having a hard time being patient with my kids..thanks for the nudge..oh and I like your new look for your blog!! xo
aww great post marie! and i don't doubt you are a great mom! that is so awesome! i'm like sami and it makes me excited to be a mom! :-)
You are an amazing mom and I hope I can be like you. Hopefully I can start any day! Being a mother is such an amazing role and I can't wait to start it.
this is so cute! dayton is the cutest/sweetest boy ever and its cause he has an amazing mom to look up to as an example! i cant wait to be a mommy!
What a wonderful mother you are! Dayton is so blessed!
I absolutely love that quote too. It helped to keep me in check the other day when Ben had a moment.
Take Care!
That's awesome Marie. Thanks for sharing that quote. It made me smile all over. I love being a mom too. It is amazing in so many ways. And who couldn't love Dayton....I mean seriously: )
I love this quote! I can't wait for the baby to get here and be a mommy! I have no doubt that you are a fantastic mom! Such a wonderful gift! Hope you are doing great! Love hearing how you are doing! :)
Marie--
I loved that! Dayton is so adorable! You make being a mom look easy! You guys are always so cute and happy together! I really admire you and how dedicated you are!
Post a Comment