Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Another Boy??



So my sister Melissa Veigel is expecting her fourth child. Myka and Melissa already have 3 boys Spencer(6), Hyden(3), and Prescott(20m). They found out what they are having today so they went home to tell the boys. I thought this reaction was so dang funny. If you can't understand Hyden he is saying "no we're not" "it's a girl" Sorry future son. :) I hope they don't care that i posted this. :) But they are just so dang cute. And so funny all the time. I sure love and miss them!!!

7 comments:

Alex Perry said...

haha that is funny! 4 boys oh my goodness...that is Cole's life long dream to have that many boys!

Lindsay said...

lol that is so funny! i got a kick out of it! what a fun post! :-)

The Hokanson's said...

They are so cute Ree. I laughed so hard watching it. Was Melissa ok with it or was she kind of sad too?

Unknown said...

I can not believe how funny this is! Hyden is such a ROCKSTAR!

vandi said...

hahaha! I'm dying laughing. The poor boys just want a stinkin' girl. Geez, mom and dad, can't you just give them that.

So funny: ) I hope things are going awesome for you guys. Emyri can't wait to play with Dayton again, so hopefully we can get together again soon.

THE HYDE'S!!!!!!! said...

I loved this video! When we all got it we were just dying laughing. You have gotta love those boys!! Some of my sister-in-laws watched it and they thought it was hilarious!

Tiffany said...

marie, this is hilarious. sad, but so funny! we watched it three times and laughed harder every time! i'm so glad you posted that!