Saturday, April 19, 2008

Great times at Grand Targhee!!

Goggle Girls, Marie and Melissa

Since I ride goofy and Melissa rides regular, when we get off the

lift our butts would be pressed together. ha ha

Dayton loved playing with Aubree in the snow!
Cody off a jump.


Dain and Marie taking a break.
Cody, Sean, and Daryl. ( sweet background).
Sean showing off his jumping skills. :)
Daryl, Dain, and Cody.
Dylan, Jake, and Lee on the Magic Carpet.
I can't believe how good Dylan and Jake are at skiing and snowboarding!!


Last week for spring break we went to Grand Targhee skiing with all of the Schwab/Pierson family. We had so much fun. The kids are getting so good and they are so fun to watch. Little Aubree would cruise down the mountain. The guys of course were showing off all of there snowboarding skills as you can see in the pictures above. (sorry they are kind of off centered Dain was taking them while they were boarding with a disposable camera.) Sorry girls i would have posted some pictures of us snowboarding but i dont think we are as good as we thought we were and i have pics to prove it. ha ha :) thats ok we've had kids right. It was a lot of fun to hang out with family and just enjoy the beautiful weather. I actually didnt hate the snow for a few days while we were there. I remembered that some good does come out of all of that white stuff. It sure did feel nice to have some sunshine, even if we all come back with raccoon eyes. :) We couldn't have asked for better days!!


4 comments:

The Hokanson's said...

Cute fam Ree. That is cool you have gotten good at snowboarding. I am too afraid to try! Oh by the way, I didn't go golfing with Dave, I just went to be with him, didn't touch a club! haha. Hallie is missing Dayton so much lately, she can't wait to move to SV!

The Batemans said...

Fun times, one of these days I will come show you all the art and talent of falling off a ski lift. Its quite a feat not everyone can do it!

Anonymous said...

hey baba! how cute is your family?? i love it. and since when did you snowboard?? jeez! miss you.

Mrs. Rogue said...

I changed my blog address...mrandmrsrogue.blogspot.com